Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fence Installed!

We’re definitely excited that the fence was installed while still being here.  Now the neighborhood kids won’t be running through our backyard and shed while we’re gone (and even while we’re here).  I’m hoping the picket fence in the front will help keep them out of our front yard.  They can still enter our yard on the side, where the hill is. 

DSCN0204 

DSCN0205

Because of the easement, we needed to put the picket fence back 6 feet.  I plan on taking out the grass (and trees) and putting a bunch of plants in front of the fence. 

DSCN0208

Our neighbors can still see into our yard.  I plan on putting some plants that give us more privacy.

DSCN0211

 

I really want to start on my yard projects now!  I’ll probably start this fall, when we get back from Belfast.

2 comments:

  1. Love the fence Heather! It's definitely nice to have some privacy from the neighbors. Enjoy Ireland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is so cute and the fences look great! Isn't it wonderful to check things off of your home improvement list? I just love it!

    ReplyDelete