Monday, March 1, 2010

Our House

I love our house, though there are a few little things that need fixed.  We have the "man cave" downstairs as well as a 1/2 bathroom with a washer and dryer.  Upstairs we have the living room, kitchen, and small dining area with a sliding door that leads out to a small balcony.  On the other part of the house we have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.  One of the bedrooms is currently our office.  The other one is the guest bedroom, which is nice to have for when people visit.

9712

9659 I love having a window to look out of when I do dishes

9692 Master bedroom

9687 Guest bathroom

 9706Side yard.  We weren't aware at first that all that rock area was part of our property as well.  It's just so random.  I have no idea what I'm going to do with it yet.  Well, recently I've been thinking about putting a garden up there.  My other garden is the one in the middle of the grass with the gray sheet over it.

9711 Back of the house.  Someday we plan on redoing the deck and putting in stairs. 

Our property is such a weird shape.  The house behind us has a yard that seems like it cuts into our yard (odd that they did it like that).  It's a V that comes to the side of our house (giving us about 5 feet of clearance to the back yard).  Our side yard seems so separate from everything else.  We have a raised garden bed, which took me several days to pull the weeds out of.  I planted several flower bulbs several months ago and they are starting to come out of the ground!  I planted the tulips late, so I hope that they will still grow. 

We've finally started decorating recently.  It's turning out well so far.  Next time I'll probably post pictures of what we've done so far.  It's mainly been putting up pictures in the hallway.  It finally is looking like someone actually lives here! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you have no idea how excited I am that you have finally posted house pictures! Your house looks amazing, and its so neat you have SUCH a big backyard...jealous :)

    ReplyDelete